Loan Quality Connect
Fannie Mae’s interactive system delivers simplified technology, seamless collaboration, and increased certainty. From uploading loan files to understanding the Data Validation Center process, Loan Quality Connect™ is the hub for collaboration between Fannie Mae and lenders.
New reporting coming to Loan Quality Connect
Starting April 26, Loan Quality Connect will provide new reporting capabilities to help you more efficiently manage the post-purchase review process. Read the release notes.
|Simplified technology allows lenders to work in one system for loan file submissions, status updates, and document management.|
|Seamless collaboration provides instant communication and document sharing.|
|Increased certainty ensures real-time, self-serve reporting, loan quality feedback, and status updates.|
Exclusive to Fannie Mae
- We’re shattering industry standards with our Loan Quality Defect Notice. Lenders have 15 days to correct significant defects before a resolution request is sent. Work with us in real time and reduce the letter and rebuttal process.
- Need Access? Request access through Technology Manager. Remember to select "Manage Applications" to the desired User Group before you add the application users. To learn more about our user ID and password requirements, click here.
- Updating email contacts? In Loan Quality Connect, certain events will trigger email notifications to be sent, such as requesting a loan file or missing document. You will need to follow a new process to manage your contact information to receive your notifications. Review our requirements and complete the spreadsheet.
- Subservicer? If you’re a responsible party in Loan Quality Connect or need to become one, click here for guidance.
- Loan Quality Connect Release Notes | Apr. 24, 2021
- Loan Quality Connect Release Notes | Dec. 12, 2020
- Loan Quality Connect Release Notes | Oct. 3, 2020
- Loan Quality Connect Release Notes | July 25, 2020
- Loan Quality Connect Release Notes | May 9, 2020
- Loan Quality Connect Release Notes | Mar. 28, 2020
- Loan Quality Connect Release Notes | Feb. 22, 2020
- Loan Quality Connect Release Notes | Nov. 2, 2019