Fannie Mae’s solutions offer the operational efficiencies that will save you time and money while reducing risks.
Our solutions can help provide more convenient access to mortgage loan information and improve the ability to respond to customers’ unique needs so you can enhance value and the customer experience.
Our services and solutions offer:
- Centralized access points to technology and reports you need
- Improved data accuracy and quality
- Increased transparency to data and policy needed to conduct your business effectively and efficiently
If you are not yet a Fannie Mae Servicer, click here to learn more about the process to become one.
Impact of COVID-19 on Servicing
These resources provide policy information for servicers related to COVID-19. Updates will be posted as they become available.
- Self-Assessment for servicer COVID-19 response
- Payment Deferral Matrix for servicers
- Forbearance Overview for servicers
- COVID-19 Forbearance Script for Servicer Use with Homeowners
- Script for Homeowners with a Resolved COVID-19 Hardship (Fannie Mae Connect credentials required)
- Resolved Hardship Matrix (Fannie Mae Connect credentials required)
Lender Letter LL-2020-02, Impact of COVID-19 on Servicing (updated August 27, 2020) communicates temporary policies to enable servicers to better assist borrowers impacted by COVID-19.
Lender Letter LL-2020-07, COVID-19 Payment Deferral (updated August 27, 2020) provides a new workout solution to help borrowers impacted by a COVID-19 hardship return their mortgage to current status after up to 12 months of missed payments.
FAQs (updated August 27, 2020)
COVID-19 payment deferral: Escrow Account common inquiries
- COVID-19 Training Resources
Reminders and resources for servicers experiencing issues with maintaining business operations.
Learn more about all of our servicing solutions
Applications and resources to help understand your servicer responsibilities and activities.
Manage home retention options and navigate complex processes to assist homeowners.
Access loan information and submit qualified expenses, resolve claims and retrieve documentation for Fannie Mae loans.
Assist our servicers maintain each property to a level of Fannie Mae quality adhering to local codes and requirement.
Real-Estate Owned (REO) Properties
Access tools and resources to manage and sell Fannie Mae owned REO properties.