Servicer Expense Reimbursement
Fannie Mae’s Servicer Expense Reimbursement team offers fast and efficient reimbursement of expenses incurred while servicing Fannie Mae loans.
Our streamlined Expense Straight Through Processing capability enables mortgage servicers to:
- Lower cost and effort when submitting claims by eliminating documentation requirements.
- Minimize/eliminate the need for rework with ‘one-and-done’ claims reimbursement.
- Reduce cycle times and reject rates with increased automation We also provide a suite of tools to track and resolve issues related to expense reimbursement claims.
Expense Straight Through Processing
- Expense Straight Through Processing is Fannie Mae’s claims reimbursement process requiring less documentation than ever before.
Expense Reimbursement Dashboard
- The Expense Reimbursement Dashboard, which launches from the Fannie Mae Connect portal, provides claim and expense metrics. These measures include status, volumes, financial detail, and expense exception analysis.
Launch Fannie Mae Connect
Expense Reimbursement Inquiries
- Questions related to expenses? You can access the Inquiry Response Tool to submit and track inquiries related to expense reimbursement claims that may be denied, curtailed, or pending. Or, you can obtain guidance for unclear instructions related to a claim submission or system issue.
Post Payment Documentation for Expense Reimbursements
- LoanSphere Invoicing Line Item Updates | Apr. 1, 2020
- LoanSphere Invoicing Release Notification | Feb. 27, 2020
- LoanSphere Invoicing Release Notification | Feb. 19, 2020
- LoanSphere Invoicing Line Item Updates | Feb. 5, 2020
- LoanSphere Invoicing Line Item Updates | Dec. 3, 2019
- LoanSphere Invoicing Line Item Updates | June 18, 2019
- LoanSphere Invoicing Line Item Updates | May 1, 2019