The Technology Manager platform allows customers to manage user access to all Fannie Mae technology applications.
- Manage applications: Register an organization for an application, set up an application, and delete an application
- Manage company configuration: Manage company information
- Manage System IDs: Create a System ID, change or reset the ID password
- Manage users: Create a new user, delete a user, and manage user access to applications and data folders (data sets within an application)
- Generate reports: Generate, print, and export reports
- Manage data folders: Edit data folders, and change billing options, if applicable
- Manage user groups: Create user groups, edit user groups, and delete a user group
- Manage lender/broker relationships: Reactivate and deactivate relationships
- Modify Security Information: Edit password, PIN and security question and answer
Contact the designated Technology Manager administrator at your company to register you for the application(s). Only administrators have the ability to set up and manage application access for users. Once registered, users can set up their passwords and update their personal profiles via Technology Manager.
Learn what to expect as a new user.
All users can update or change profile and security information including:
- Security question and Answer
- E-mail address
- Work address
Click here for all administrator resources and job aids.