Safeguard your data and bolster your organization's online security with Fannie Mae's latest optional security feature, IP Address Restriction. Gain full control by validating a user and system against an approved IP list, ensuring that stolen or compromised credentials cannot be used by only allowing users to access from approved devices or locations. To learn more view the Corporate Administrators Job Aid, User Administrators Job Aid, or the view the IP Address Restrictions Flyer.
The Technology Manager platform allows customers to manage user access to all Fannie Mae technology applications.
- Manage applications: Register an organization for an application, set up an application, and delete an application
- Manage company configuration: Manage company information
- Manage system ids: Edit, deactivate, reactivate system IDs and changing system ID password
- Manage users: Create a new user, delete a user, and manage user access to applications and data folders (data sets within an application)
- Generate reports: Generate, print, and export reports
- Manage data folders: Edit data folders, and change billing options, if applicable
- Manage user groups: Create user groups, edit user groups, and delete a user group
- Manage lender/broker relationships: Reactivate and deactivate relationships
- Modify security information: Edit password, PIN and security question and answer
Utilize the Virtual Assistant: Manage multiple users at once, duplicate access, and more.
Contact the designated Technology Manager administrator at your company to register you for the application(s). Only administrators have the ability to set up and manage application access for users. Once registered, users can set up their passwords and update their personal profiles via Technology Manager.
Learn what to expect as a new user.
All users can update or change profile and security information including:
- Security question and Answer
- E-mail address
- Work address
To register a new administrator, please follow the instructions below:
|Corporate & User Administrators*||Other Users|
Register corporate and user administrators through Technology Manager via the Manage Users option on your dashboard.
Call 800-2Fannie (800-232-6643) or type ‘Help’ in the Technology Manager Virtual Assistant chat window
Once your identity has been verified by a Help Desk agent, you or your organization's point-of-contact will be notified by email with next steps.
*User Administrators at organizations without a 5-digit seller/servicer number.
Need more information? Please visit the Technology Manager Learning Center for various resources & job aids.
Registration Portal provides customers with a reimagined experience when registering for Fannie Mae applications and simplifies the provisioning of customer access to our technology products.
Below are the Job Aids for the applications within Registration Portal:
Technology Terms & Conditions
The Technology Terms and Conditions previously provided on this page are now located in the new Consolidated Technology Guide. A PDF version of the Guide and other related content is available on the Consolidated Technology Guide page.