Technology Manager Learning Center
Manage your access to Fannie Mae technology
Administrators can use our platform to manage user access to Fannie Mae applications while End Users can update profile and security information.
Find a comprehensive list of training resources like job aids, online learning courses, frequently asked questions and more.
Meet the new Technology Manager Virtual Assistant
The Virtual Assistant can answer questions and guide you through the new, streamlined steps to create multiple users in one session, quickly duplicate user access, and more.
Explore training and resources
- Getting Started for Administrators
- User Administrator's Guide to Technology Manager
- Create a New User
- Edit User Profile for Administrator Permissions: Corporate and User Admins
- Reset a User's Password
- Set up an Available Application
- List of Multifamily Applications and Roles
- List of Single-Family Applications and Roles
- List of Single-Family API Application Names and Roles
- Change a System ID Password
- Manage DO Sponsorship Requests
- Best Practices for Administrators
- Change Request Form
- ACH Form