Uniform Closing Dataset
Phase 3B of the UCD critical edits is here
Phase 3B of the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) critical edits transition became effective on Nov. 6, 2023. Lenders must remediate quality issues for fatal edits before delivering loans to Fannie Mae.
Part of the Uniform Mortgage Data Program® (UMDP®), the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) is an ongoing effort by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to provide a common industry dataset supporting the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) Borrower Closing Disclosure.
Below are the resources required to implement the UCD XML file.
- CFPB's TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule Implementation
- Joint GSE UCD Critical Edits Phase 3 Feedback Message Mapping
- Technology Integration
- UCD Critical Edits Matrix
- UCD Critical Edits – Implementation Guide
- UCD Test Environment
- UMDP Disclaimer and Limitation on Liability
- Uniform Mortgage Data Program (UMDP)