Important: As a result of the impacts related to COVID-19, some application releases may be delayed or postponed to ensure minimal impact to our lender partners during these uncertain and unprecedented times.
Upcoming Loan Delivery releases are on hold, see the release notes for more detail.
Loan Delivery is a web-based application through which lenders submit loans to Fannie Mae for Whole loan sale and MBS Pools.
In Loan Delivery, you can import or manually enter loan and pool data, perform edits to facilitate error-free delivery, track the status of loan deliveries, generate reports, and export loan and pool data for use elsewhere in your organization.
Use Loan Delivery to:
- Edit data against Fannie Mae business rules at the pool or loan level
- Compare data submitted to Desktop Underwriter® (DU®) against your loan delivery data
- Submit MBS corrections, wiring instructions and revisions, and request pool numbers
- Retrieve whole loan commitment data
- Search, filter and sort data easily with enhanced capabilities for pool, commitment, and loan data
- View the current certification status of pools, which is automatically updated (when your custodian uses our Document Certification application)
The Business Rules Dictionary provides a listing of the business rules (commonly known as "edits") that will generate Warning and Fatal errors in the Loan Delivery application.