Loan Delivery Learning Center
Just Released: Whole Loan Enhancements
On July 19, Loan Delivery introduced enhancements that provide additional transparency into the whole loan delivery process, as well as a self-service model to handle exceptions in real time as they occur. These updates relate to exceptions which occur post-submission and may have previously required manual resolution with Fannie Mae’s Acquisition Operations team (the current import and loan submission process in Loan Delivery will not change).
View the Loan Delivery Enhancements – Whole Loan (Quick Videos) and the Quick Reference Guide to learn more.
Loan Delivery is a web-based application lenders use to submit loans to Fannie Mae for whole loan sale and securitization in MBS Pools. Loan Delivery is equipped with intuitive navigation, streamlined editing and reporting, expanded data delivery options, and much more. Find helpful training materials and resources like job aids, frequently asked questions, and more for Loan Delivery users.
Explore training and resources
- Loan Delivery Job Aids
- Loan Delivery Qualified Mortgage (QM) Edits Job Aid
- Loan Delivery Enhancements - Whole Loan Quick Reference Guide
- Loan Delivery Pool Wire Instructions Roll-Up
- Loan Delivery Information for Temporary Appraisal Flexibilities
Wire Administration Training
- Loan Delivery Business Rules Dictionary
- Loan Delivery User Guide
- Loan Delivery User Guide for Warehouse Lenders
- Important Information About Loan Certifications by Bank of New York Mellon
- Custodian Financial Institution Numbers (FINs)
Commitment Eligibility Edits