Loan Delivery Learning Center
Loan Delivery is a web-based application lenders use to submit loans to Fannie Mae for whole loan sale and securitization in MBS Pools. Loan Delivery is equipped with intuitive navigation, streamlined editing and reporting, expanded data delivery options, and much more. Find helpful training materials and resources like job aids, frequently asked questions, and more for Loan Delivery users.
Loans in Forbearance Due to COVID-19
See Loan Delivery information for loans in forbearance due to COVID-19 and view delivery-related guidance.
Temporary Appraisal Flexibilities Due to COVID-19
View Loan Delivery information on temporary appraisal flexibilities and delivery-related guidance.
Explore training and resources
- Loan Delivery Job Aids
- Loan Delivery Bailee Correction Reminders
- Loan Delivery Certification Data Revision Reminders
- Loan Delivery Commitment Management Screen Update
- Loan Delivery Pool Wire Instructions Roll-Up
- Loan Delivery Information for Temporary Appraisal Flexibilities
Wire Administration Training
Enhanced Certification Process Training
- Loan Delivery Business Rules Dictionary
- Loan Delivery User Guide
- Important Information About Loan Certifications by Bank of New York Mellon
Commitment Eligibility Edits