Uniform Collection Dataset Collection Solution
Some users have indicated the Submit button was missing while using the UCD Collection Solution UI. To correct this issue please clear your browser cache and cookies.
The Fannie Mae UCD Collection Solution is a web-based application supporting the electronic delivery of closing data. The UCD Solution offers flexible options for delivering the UCD file at multiple points in your business process and features data quality and eligibility checks.
GSEs Delay Uniform Closing Dataset Critical Edits Implementation
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have been planning for a 2-year transition to convert certain edits in their Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) collection solutions from “warning” to “critical.” In recognition of industry feedback, competing priorities, and COVID-19, the GSEs have delayed the implementation of UCD critical edits until further notice.
- Flexible Submission Options – Submit either a single file or batch file (containing multiple UCD XML files).
- Feedback Messaging – Receive clear and concise data quality and eligibility feedback messages.
- Casefile Identifier – A single Casefile ID is associated with each UCD XML file submission.
- Direct Integration (DI) – Our business-to-business integration platform enables UCD file submission directly from a lender’s system and generates feedback messages.
- Web-based User Interface (UI) – Allows users to quickly import UCD files and receive feedback messages; it’s available via the Launch App button above or via the link within Loan Delivery.
If you are a new Seller with Fannie Mae, you will need to be granted access to the UCD Collection Solution as part of your onboarding process.
Technology Manager Administrators will need to follow the process of granting users access in the Technology Manager application. Your Fannie Mae representative is also available to assist you.