Uniform Closing Dataset Collection Solution
Phase 3B of the UCD critical edits is here
Phase 3B of the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) critical edits transition became effective on Nov. 6, 2023. Lenders must remediate quality issues for fatal edits before delivering loans to Fannie Mae.
The Fannie Mae UCD Collection Solution is a web-based application supporting the electronic delivery of closing data. The UCD Solution offers flexible options for delivering the UCD file at multiple points in your business process and features data quality and eligibility checks.
- Flexible Submission Options – Submit either a single file or batch file (containing multiple UCD XML files).
- Feedback Messaging – Receive clear and concise data quality and eligibility feedback messages.
- Casefile Identifier – A single Casefile ID is associated with each UCD XML file submission.
- Direct Integration (DI) – Our business-to-business integration platform enables UCD file submission directly from a lender’s system and generates feedback messages.
- Web-based User Interface (UI) – Allows users to quickly import UCD files and receive feedback messages; it’s available via the Launch App button above or via the link within Loan Delivery.
If you are a new Seller with Fannie Mae, you will need to be granted access to the UCD Collection Solution as part of your onboarding process.
Technology Manager Administrators will need to follow the process of granting users access in the Technology Manager application. Your Fannie Mae representative is also available to assist you.
Technology Terms & Conditions
The Technology Terms and Conditions previously provided on this page are now located in the new Consolidated Technology Guide. A PDF version of the Guide and other related content is available on the Consolidated Technology Guide page.