Uniform Closing Dataset Collection Solution
UCD critical edits phase 3A transitioned to fatal
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac announced new resources to assist with the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) critical edits Phase 3A and 3B transition from warning to fatal. The Phase 3A edits transitioned to fatal on May 1, 2023, and Phase 3B will transition on Nov. 6, 2023.
Read the Announcement Refer to the updated timeline
Access critical edits transition resources
The Fannie Mae UCD Collection Solution is a web-based application supporting the electronic delivery of closing data. The UCD Solution offers flexible options for delivering the UCD file at multiple points in your business process and features data quality and eligibility checks.
- Flexible Submission Options – Submit either a single file or batch file (containing multiple UCD XML files).
- Feedback Messaging – Receive clear and concise data quality and eligibility feedback messages.
- Casefile Identifier – A single Casefile ID is associated with each UCD XML file submission.
- Direct Integration (DI) – Our business-to-business integration platform enables UCD file submission directly from a lender’s system and generates feedback messages.
- Web-based User Interface (UI) – Allows users to quickly import UCD files and receive feedback messages; it’s available via the Launch App button above or via the link within Loan Delivery.
Existing Fannie Mae Sellers can grant new users access to the UCD Collection Solution. Users who require access should contact their Technology Manager Corporate Administrator.
If you are a new Seller with Fannie Mae, you will need to be granted access to the UCD Collection Solution as part of your onboarding process.
Technology Manager Administrators will need to follow the process of granting users access in the Technology Manager application. Your Fannie Mae representative is also available to assist you.
Technology Terms & Conditions
The Technology Terms and Conditions previously provided on this page are now located in the new Consolidated Technology Guide. A PDF version of the Guide and other related content is available on the Consolidated Technology Guide page.