Uniform Closing Dataset
Get ready for the UCD critical edits
If the Phase 2 Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) edits turned fatal today, do you know how the transition would impact your loan deliveries? Read the GSE reminder for best practices when working with lending partners and technology providers in preparation for the next phase on March 31.
Access the UCD Critical Edit Transition Resources page
Part of the Uniform Mortgage Data Program® (UMDP®), the Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) is an ongoing effort by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to provide a common industry dataset supporting the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) Borrower Closing Disclosure.
Below are the resources required to implement the UCD XML file.
Integration Impact Memos
- UCD Specification Update Impact Memo | Feb. 15, 2022
- UCD Disabling TLS 1.2 Integration Impact Memo | Jan. 26, 2019
- UCD V. 2.0 Integration Impact Memo | Oct. 19, 2018 through Jan. 26, 2019
- UCD TRID Amendment Impact Memo | Dec. 11, 2018
- UCD Maintenance and Security Updates TLS V. 1.2 Integration Impact Memo | June 30, 2018
- UCD Test Environment Integration Impact Memo | June 8, 2018
- UCD V. 3.3 Integration Impact Memo | March-June 2018
- UCD Test Environment Integration Impact Memo | April 1, 2018