Condo Project Manager
Quickly and easily determine if a condo project meets Fannie Mae’s requirements. Fannie Mae's Condo Project Manager™ (CPM™) is a free, web-based tool that enables lenders to quickly and easily certify a condominium project (or a legal phase of a project).
The project must be eligible under the Full Review requirements. Once a project is certified by the lender, the certifying lender may deliver loans secured by units in the certified project (or phase).
CPM may be used to review new and established condo projects eligible for lender-delegated Full Review. The following unit and property types, however, require a Project Eligibility Review (PERS) submission:
- Attached, new, and newly converted condo projects located in Florida.
- Newly converted, non-gut rehabilitation condo projects (with attached units) that contain more than four units.
- Condo projects consisting of single-wide manufactured homes (MH); new condo projects consisting of MH; and established manufactured housing projects that are subject to a community land trust, deed restriction, leasehold estate, or shared equity arrangement.
- Guides lenders through the condo project certification process.
- Applies automated business rules to aid lenders in determining a project’s eligibility.
- Ensures a simple process for entering project information online and tracking the certification of each project.
- Provides easy access to the list of Fannie Mae-approved and Federal Housing Administration-approved projects.
To register for CPM, contact the Technology Manager Administrator at your company and visit the Technology Manager web page for more information.
- Internet Explorer (IE) version 11 is the preferred browser for using CPM.
- Mozilla Firefox version 38.1.1 and Google Chrome 46 will work but you may experience rendering issues.