Condo Project Manager
Looking for answers?
The CPM FAQs can answer your questions about project statuses and certifications, CPM access, and more. If you have questions about how to add or update a project or phase in CPM, check out the CPM Add or Update Project/Phase job aid. Additional resources are also available on this page.
Quickly and easily determine if a condo project meets Fannie Mae’s requirements. Fannie Mae's Condo Project Manager™ (CPM™) is a free, web-based tool that enables lenders to quickly and easily certify a condominium project (or a legal phase of a project).
The project must be eligible under the Full Review requirements. Once a project is certified by the lender, the certifying lender may deliver loans secured by units in the certified project (or phase).
CPM may be used to review new and established condo projects eligible for lender-delegated Full Review. The following unit and property types, however, require a Project Eligibility Review (PERS) submission:
- New and newly converted condo projects consisting of attached units located in Florida.
- Newly converted, non-gut rehabilitation condo projects (with attached units) that contain more than four units.
- Condo projects consisting of single-wide manufactured homes (MH); new condo projects consisting of MH; and established manufactured housing projects that are subject to a community land trust, deed restriction, leasehold estate, or shared equity arrangement.
- Guides lenders through the condo project certification process.
- Applies automated business rules to aid lenders in determining a project’s eligibility.
- Ensures a simple process for entering project information online and tracking the certification of each project.
- Provides easy access to the list of Fannie Mae-approved and Federal Housing Administration-approved projects.