Asset Management Network
Multifactor authentication is coming to browser-based applications
Starting January 9, 2023, users will see multifactor authentication (MFA) registration screens after logging in to Fannie Mae browser-based applications. To ensure uninterrupted access, register by selecting one or more MFA methods before February 26, 2023, when the use of MFA will be required.
Designed for mortgage servicers and vendors, Fannie Mae’s Asset Management Network (AMN) application features tools for submission of Fannie Mae loss mitigation workout cases.
HSSN Retirement Preparedness
In Servicing Notice, Advance Notice of Retirement of HomeSaver Solutions Network Workout Functionality (Oct. 30, 2019), we informed servicers that we will retire and transition the mortgage loan workout reporting and related functionality in the HomeSaver Solutions Network (HSSN) to Servicing Management Default Underwriter™ (SMDU), SMDU UI and SMDU Case Management for all workout reporting processes. In response to servicer feedback and as a result of the impact of COVID-19, we are postponing the Dec. 31, 2020 retirement date previously communicated in that Notice. We will communicate a new retirement date at a future date.
- Servicing Notice: Update to Retirement Date for HomeSaver Solutions Network Workout Functionality
- Servicing Notice: Advance Notice of Retirement of HomeSaver Solutions Network Workout Functionality
- HSSN Retirement Additional Information
- FAQs | Retirement of HomeSaver Solutions Network (HSSN) Workout Functionality
- SMDU UI Registration Job Aid
- Enables mortgage servicers to submit Fannie Mae loss mitigation workout cases online
- Allows monthly reporting submissions via Delinquency Reporting
- AMN/HSSN V. 28.5 Release | Dec. 10, 2022
- AMN/HSSN V. 28.4 Release | Oct. 15, 2022
- AMN/HSSN V. 28.2 Release | June 11, 2022
- AMN/HSSN V. 28.1 Release | Apr. 16, 2022
- AMN/HSSN V. 28.0 Release | Feb. 19, 2022
- AMN/HSSN V. 27.5 Release | Nov. 20, 2021
- AMN/HSSN V. 27.4 Release | Sept. 18, 2021
- AMN/HSSN V. 27.3 Release | Jul. 24, 2021
- AMN/HSSN V. 27.0 Release | Jan. 16, 2021
- AMN/HSSN V. 26.4 Release | Oct. 10, 2020
- AMN/HSSN V. 26.3 Release | July 25, 2020
- AMN/HSSN V. 25.3 Release | Dec. 14, 2019
- AMN/HSSN V. 25.2 Release | September 7, 2019
- File Transfer Portal V. 6.0 Release | June 15, 2019
- AMN/HSSN V. 25.1 Release | June 8, 2019
- AMN/HSSN V. 25 Release | Mar. 23, 2019
Technology Terms & Conditions
The Technology Terms and Conditions previously provided on this page are now located in the new Consolidated Technology Guide. A PDF version of the Guide and other related content is available on the Consolidated Technology Guide page.