Asset Management Network
Important: AMN job aid for COVID-19
Fannie Mae Lender Letter LL-2020-02 extends the availability of the forbearance mortgage loan modifications to borrowers impacted by COVID-19. Review the new job aid for reporting COVID-19 related forbearance as part of reporting a delinquent mortgage loan to Fannie Mae.
Designed for mortgage servicers and vendors, Fannie Mae’s Asset Management Network (AMN) application features tools for submission of Fannie Mae loss mitigation workout cases via the Internet. AMN also enables servicers and vendors to report delinquencies each month, as well as submit REO Notifications per Servicing Policy.
HSSN Retirement Preparedness
In Servicing Notice, Advance Notice of Retirement of HomeSaver Solutions Network Workout Functionality (Oct. 30, 2019), we informed servicers that we will retire and transition the mortgage loan workout reporting and related functionality in the HomeSaver Solutions Network (HSSN) to Servicing Management Default Underwriter™ (SMDU), SMDU UI and SMDU Case Management for all workout reporting processes. In response to servicer feedback and as a result of the impact of COVID-19, we are postponing the Dec. 31, 2020 retirement date previously communicated in that Notice. We will communicate a new retirement date at a future date.
- Servicing Notice: Update to Retirement Date for HomeSaver Solutions Network Workout Functionality
- Servicing Notice: Advance Notice of Retirement of HomeSaver Solutions Network Workout Functionality
- HSSN Retirement Additional Information
- FAQs | Retirement of HomeSaver Solutions Network (HSSN) Workout Functionality
- SMDU UI Registration Job Aid
- Enables mortgage servicers to submit Fannie Mae loss mitigation workout cases online
- Allows monthly reporting submissions via Delinquency Reporting
- Enables loan servicers and REO vendors to submit and report REOGrams® through REO Notifications.