Appraisers & Property Underwriting
To help them make prudent underwriting decisions, mortgage lenders rely on appraisers to provide thorough, accurate, and objective appraisal reports for reliable opinions of market value.
The appraisal is used to judge the property’s acceptability for the mortgage loan requested in view of its value and marketability. Find a comprehensive list of training resources like frequently asked questions, forms and more.
Explore training and resources
- 1004 – Uniform Residential Appraisal Report
- 1004D – Appraisal Update and or Completion Report
- 1007 – Single-Family Comparable Rent Schedule
- 1025 – Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report
- 1073 – Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report
- 2000 – One-Unit Residential Appraisal Field Review Report
- 2000A – Two- to Four-Unit Residential Appraisal Field Review Report
- 2090 – Individual Cooperative Interest Appraisal Report