Servicing Marketplace, available in Pricing & Execution – Whole Loan®, brings together lenders and servicing buyers to increase transparency and operational efficiency.
With 10+ servicing buyers, seven vendors integrated, and all-in funding within 24 hours, Servicing Marketplace offers a flexible and certain source of liquidity to our customers.
Sellers can find new servicing buyers, and initiate relationships with buyers that meet their business needs.
- Simple relationship and contact management to establish relationships with servicing buyers
- Dashboard to review and select eligible loans for pricing
- Flexible options to negotiate pricing prior to committing and lock in servicing release premium (SRP) at time of commitment
- Supports sellers in their search for co-issue servicing partners
- Improves liquidity by delivering a standardized process to facilitate the concurrent sale of loan and servicing rights
- Provides all-in funding for the loan and servicing asset at the same time
- Retain selling reps and warrants, plus a direct relationship with Fannie Mae
- Easy-to-use interface available through Pricing & Execution – Whole Loan®
- Integrates with and accessible through seven technology service providers
- Premium rate sheet API
Overall, I am extremely impressed and satisfied with the SMP setup. It worked exactly how I thought it would and the time saving will be measurable.