Servicing Marketplace, available in Pricing & Execution – Whole Loan®, brings together lenders and servicing buyers to increase transparency and operational efficiency.
With 10+ servicing buyers, seven vendors integrated, and all-in funding within 24 hours, Servicing Marketplace offers a flexible and certain source of liquidity to our customers.
Sellers can find new servicing buyers, and initiate relationships with buyers that meet their business needs.
For sellers automatically paired with servicing buyers
Sellers new to Fannie Mae or who previously used the Servicing Execution Tool, will be autopaired with three servicing buyers: Arvest, PNC, and SLS. These servicing buyers use the standard Purchase and Sale Agreement, saving sellers time by eliminating the need to negotiate a separate agreement with each buyer.
Here are resources to help make the most of these pairings and begin using Servicing Marketplace today:
- Training materials for Servicing Marketplace
- Transfer instructions:
- Purchase and Sale Agreement in the Selling Guide
- Email Pricing & Execution - Whole Loan Support with questions
Servicing-released selling provides a consistent execution option across every market cycle that helps sellers to recognize the operational and delivery efficiencies of a Fannie Mae relationship.
With our servicing-released selling options, access upfront pricing and receive all-in funding for the loan and servicing rights within 24 hours. Plus, all loans delivered are bifurcated – selling reps & warrants stay with the seller.
- Simple relationship and contact management to establish relationships with servicing buyers
- Dashboard to review and select eligible loans for pricing
- Flexible options to negotiate pricing prior to committing and lock in servicing release premium (SRP) at time of commitment
- Supports sellers in their search for co-issue servicing partners
- Improves liquidity by delivering a standardized process to facilitate the concurrent sale of loan and servicing rights
- Provides all-in funding for the loan and servicing asset at the same time
- Retain selling reps and warrants, plus a direct relationship with Fannie Mae
- Easy-to-use interface available through Pricing & Execution – Whole Loan®
- Integrates with and accessible through seven technology service providers
- Premium rate sheet API
Overall, I am extremely impressed and satisfied with the SMP setup. It worked exactly how I thought it would and the time saving will be measurable.