HomeStyle Renovation Mortgage
A new way to submit HomeStyle® Renovation requests
Beginning Nov. 20, lenders can submit extension and recourse removal requests in Loan Quality Connect™. The new submission process replaces the HomeStyle Renovation mailbox.
Recent HomeStyle Renovation policy updates
Beginning February 2nd, all renovation work must be completed within 15-months from the closing date. For more information on policy changes, click here.
A Fannie Mae HomeStyle® Renovation mortgage gives your customers the option to renovate and rehab a new or existing home by including financing in their conventional purchase or refinance home loan. Check out the resources and tools below for more information.
Explore training and resources
Related Forms & Documents
- Form 1000A - Special Lender Approval Form
- Form 1035 - Homestyle Renovation Maximum Mortgage Worksheet
- Form 1204 - Homestyle Renovation Consumer Tips
- Form 3731 (Summary) - Multistate Renovation Loan Agreement - Fannie Mae Model Document
- Form 3731 (PDF) - Multistate Renovation Loan Agreement - Fannie Mae Model Document
- Form 3731 (Word) - Multistate Renovation Loan Agreement - Fannie Mae Model Document
- Special Purpose Documents
- Riders and Addenda