Property Data API Review Tool
Property Data API Review Tool (PDART) was created to enable users to view the data and images provided to Fannie Mae’s Property Data Application Programming Interface (API). PDART helps to facilitate quality control of property data provided through the property data collection (PDC) process. Users can assess the accuracy of the property data, identify potential property issues, and confirm that the data provided to Fannie Mae aligns with the user’s internal representation of the data.
Through PDART, users can:
- View data provided by a property data collector
- Examine a raw JSON data file delivered through the API
- View photos and associated metadata delivered as part of a PDC
- View the subject property location on Google Maps
- View informational messages about property data
For information regarding PDART access, refer to the PDART Access Job Aid below.
- PDART User Guide V6 (coming soon)
- PDART User Guide V5
- PDART Case Studies (coming soon)
- PDART Access Job Aid (coming soon)
Technology Terms & Conditions
The Technology Terms and Conditions previously provided on this page are now located in the new Consolidated Technology Guide. A PDF version of the Guide and other related content is available on the Consolidated Technology Guide page.