The Developer Portal allows customers, technology solution providers (TSPs), and industry professionals to access Fannie Mae mortgage and housing data through application programming interfaces (APIs):
Access mortgage data and insights across the entire loan life cycle to move your business forward.
Leverage free housing and economic data to create solutions, strategies, and apps that drive business decisions and help expand access to affordable housing. The Developer Portal has everything you – and your development staff – need to access and use our APIs.
- Access to a full suite of APIs across the mortgage life cycle in one place
- Getting Started section that provides step-by-step onboarding instructions for lenders and TSPs
- Sample use cases that highlight practical, everyday applications for many of the APIs
- Powerful data visualization tools that offer quick analysis and insights into housing data
- Deploy integrations faster and save time using common industry standards and documentation
- Reduce costs and increase productivity through workflow automation
- Improve efficiencies using end-to-end connections that communicate data in real time across multiple channels
- Enhance both customer and partner experiences through data-driven innovations
- Easily analyze housing data without deep technical expertise, including number crunching previously done by specialists
Take an interactive journey.
See how Fannie Mae APIs are helping customers, technology solution providers, and industry professionals solve some of today’s mortgage and housing challenges.