Cash Remittance System
The Cash Remittance System (CRS) enables lenders to set up their Banking Instructions and submit certain Fannie Mae remittance requests online. CRS allows lenders to enter and maintain banking instructions used to draft various types of remittances and to enter the amounts of specific payments made by lenders to Fannie Mae. This information is used to draft Lender accounts.
- Define the bank accounts from which the electronic drafts for Fannie Mae remittance will occur
- Enter your draft requests online, or import a file of draft requests to Fannie Mae
- Produce reports to verify drafting instructions and draft requests
- Print customized draft instruction and draft request reports with data for the previous 100 days
- Designate a key contact person