This page is designed for lenders using Fannie Mae’s new, enhanced version of the EarlyCheck application. Review the resources on this page to help navigate the changes, and be sure to access the platform via its new URL from the “Launch App" button below.
Fannie Mae’s EarlyCheck™ improves the quality of loan data by providing access to delivery edits and other information that needs to be reviewed before a loan is delivered.
EarlyCheck’s redesigned web-based user interface (UI) features an updated look and feel to enable lenders to identify and resolve potential errors and streamline loan submissions more efficiently.
This launch is restricted to approved users of enhanced EarlyCheck. Please contact your Fannie Mae representative if you are unable to log in.
- Easy-to-navigate UI for a positive, intuitive user experience
- Enhanced finding reports provide a consolidated summary that more easily identifies critical edits
- Platform transitioned to a cloud-based service
- Supports the MISMO ULAD 3.4 and ULDD dataset (rather than 1003 or MISMO 2.3.1)
- Identify and correct issues prior to loan closing/sale, providing greater certainty as to whether a loan can be delivered to Fannie Mae
- Fewer delivery stops and associated financial/operational impacts
- Less manual error resolution during delivery process and post-purchase
- Feedback helps lenders to continually enhance quality control processes
Options to access EarlyCheck:
- Direct Integration with a lender’s loan origination system (LOS) and/or delivery/secondary system
- This option is a DU-like integration solution (i.e., it takes a loan origination file or loan delivery file as input and returns viewable results and/or a result data file).
- Web-based user interface
- This option enables a user to import a loan origination file or loan delivery file, run the edits, and view the results.
Technology Terms & Conditions
The Technology Terms and Conditions previously provided on this page are now located in the new Consolidated Technology Guide. A PDF version of the Guide and other related content is available on the Consolidated Technology Guide page.