Getting Started as an Integrator
Integration with Fannie Mae will allow your company to directly access our suite of services within your current system.
Technology Solution Provider is an umbrella term for vendors that facilitate integration into the lending process with Fannie Mae by providing specialized technology-oriented solutions combining the processes and functions of software, hardware, networks, telecommunications and electronics. The following steps are necessary for Technology Solution Providers to begin the integration process with Fannie Mae.
Evaluate whether your company would meet Fannie Mae's expectations and requirements as an integration partner:
- Have overall understanding of the purpose and vision of Fannie Mae products
- Have defined rationale and goals for becoming a Technology Solution Provider
- Promptly respond to all requests from Fannie Mae
- Allocate sufficient resources to complete all onboarding, integration, and ongoing maintenance/monitoring requirements
- Agree to a consistent communication plan with Fannie Mae throughout the integration process
- Document your system integration and provide a product demonstration once integration is complete
- Implement any future changes within 120 days of notification
If your company is able to meet Fannie Mae's requirements as an integration Technology Solution Provider, please complete our Integration Vendor Profile Form which allows Fannie Mae to better understand your company, product offerings, and objectives.
**Please ensure you use Internet Explorer to complete the Integration Vendor Profile Form linked above to prevent any save or submit issues.**
Once the form is submitted, the Fannie Mae Digital Alliances team will reach out within 3 business days with next steps. If you have not heard back within 3 business days, please contact the Fannie Mae Digital Alliances team to ensure your completed Profile Form was received.