Seasoned Loans Transactions
Fannie Mae has decades of experience when it comes to valuing and purchasing one- to four-unit, first-lien loan portfolios, and our seasoned loans team has proven success assisting our customers in selling and securitizing seasoned mortgage loans.
Benefits of selling seasoned loans to us
- Improve liquidity and capital position
- Manage concentration risk and interest rate risk
- Increase earnings and capture profits
- Fund strategic business opportunities
- Reduce credit risk
We can create a plan that meets your business needs
- Help develop your objectives and strategic goals
- Offer appropriate solutions and custom-fit the plan to your organization’s business needs
- Support for released and retained servicing strategies
Seasoned sale options
Convert your portfolio’s whole loans into Fannie Mae-issued MBS for sale to an investor so you can access immediate cash, reduce capital requirements, and potentially lower portfolio credit risk.
Converting your portfolio’s whole loans to Fannie Mae-issued MBS improves liquidity and may reduce risks and capital terms. Swap-and-hold execution adds a more liquid asset to a portfolio and maintains investment goals.
Whole Loan Sale
Selling your whole loans to Fannie Mae helps generate cash flow for your business. It releases capital and credit risk, so you can expand your mortgage lending volume.
Fannie Mae was helpful with assisting our credit union achieve two bulk mortgage sales. We were new to the process and appreciated their partnership.