DU Validation Service
The Desktop Underwriter® (DU®) validation service can offer mortgage loan originators a streamlined process for analyzing key information from borrowers. It uses third-party vendor data to validate income, asset, and employment information entered by the loan originator in DU.
Find a comprehensive list of training resources like job aids, online learning courses, frequently asked questions and much more.
Explore training and resources
- DU Validation Service Resource Center
- Asset Validation for a Better Borrower Experience
- Validating Borrower Employment and Income using the DU Validation Service
- Implementing Day 1 Certainty: DU Validation Service, Appraisal Waivers, and Certainty on Appraised Value
- Improving Day 1 Certainty by Leveraging QC Best Practices