Servicing Execution Tool
Use Servicing Execution Tool (SET) in Pricing & Execution – Whole Loan® to access upfront pricing via a blind auction of the servicers’ servicing released premium (SRP) bids and receive all-in funding for the loan and servicing rights. Plus, all loans are bifurcated – selling representations and warrants stay with the seller.
In the first half of 2021, single-loan co-issue committing currently available through SET will migrate to Servicing Marketplace. SMP offers sellers the flexibility to choose their servicing buyer and both best efforts and mandatory committing will be available.
Start getting familiar with SMP today.
- Sell direct to Fannie Mae
- Choose best efforts or mandatory executions
- Loan-specific pricing and committing
- A single, standard servicing Purchase and Sale Agreement allows sellers to easily do business with multiple servicers
- Upfront pricing of loan and SRP
- All-in funding for your loan (including SRP and escrow transfers) within 48 hours of delivery
- Simple, streamlined SRP comparison and execution analysis
- Commit a single loan or multiple loans at once for easy pipeline management
- Multiple servicers compete for sellers’ business
- Make product, note rate, and commitment changes throughout the process
- Once approved, available in Pricing & Execution – Whole Loan
- Easy-to-use interface